We’re getting personal about summer yeast infections today!
Summer is great with its warm weather, trips to the pool and lots of hours spent playing.
But sometimes there is the not so great—yeast infections. Some women find it difficult to avoid a vaginal yeast infection, especially in the summer heat. If this is you, don’t worry! There’s hope!
Here are some tips:
- Change into dry clothes instead of hanging out in wet swimwear or those yoga pants you just worked out in.
- Avoid less breathable fabrics like lace, silk, and pantyhose and stick with cotton underwear.
- Consider adding yogurt to your diet or a probiotic with acidophilus.
- Limit your time in hot tubs.
- If you still get yeast infections, talk to your doctor about a preventative medication.
Follow us on Instagram for more posts and information.