We’re getting personal today!
Summer is great with its warm weather, trips to the pool, and lots of hours spent playing. Not great—yeast infections.
Some women find it difficult to avoid a vaginal yeast infection, especially in the summer heat. If this is you, don’t worry! There’s hope!
Here are some tips:
- Change into dry clothes instead of hanging out in wet swimwear or those yoga pants you just worked out in.
- Avoid less breathable fabrics like lace, silk, and pantyhose and stick with cotton underwear.
- Consider adding yogurt to your diet or a probiotic with acidophilus.
- Limit your time in hot tubs.
- If you still get yeast infections, talk to your doctor about a preventative medication.
Follow us on Instagram for more posts and information.Gratitude yummi.club